Roof Leak Consultancy Services
Although our test and investigative services are fully comprehensive, there are times when it is better that we provide consultancy services, for example:
- The leak problems are complex and/ or varied
- Construction is not as “normally” expected
- Testing is deemed impractical
- Site location is remote or considerable distance from base
- Litigation or arbitration might be involved
Under such circumstances, such a visit can iron out problems or provide pointers for the client’s own investigation.
Once a leak point has been indicated within a structural element – eg cavity walls- again, advisory services may be more practical in bringing the investigation to a conclusion.
Finally, we can advise on remedial measures to different building elements, preparing specifications and supervisory input where necessary.